HOW DOES PFORM OPERATE UNDER THE TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM?
- In Red and Orange settings, we are required to check the My Vaccine Passes (MVP's) of all students from the age of 12 years & 3 months. All children under this age can continue to attend as normal.
- It is mandatory in Red and Orange settings that we check MVP's of all students from the age of 12 years & 3 months. Once we have checked an MVP, we will tick it off in our system and that student will no longer have to present their pass until the first week back of the following Term.
HOW DOES THE PFORM STAFF FIT INTO THE COVID-19 GUIDELINES?
- All Pform staff are fully vaccinated.
- Under Red settings, all staff will wear masks while teaching.
- Under Orange and Green settings, staff will not be required to wear masks.
WILL I BE ALLOWED TO WATCH THE CLASSES?
- All parents/caregivers/siblings and unenrolled students will NOT be permitted to enter any of our venues.
- Drop-offs and pick-ups are to occur outside the venue only.
DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO WEAR A MASK DURING CLASS?
- Under Red settings, all performers aged 8 years and over will be required to wear masks to and from class.
- If a case is wearing a mask indoors classmates are all casual contacts which means LOW RISK - no isolation.
- We support students who have a mask exception.
- Under Orange and Green settings, no students will be required to wear masks in class.
- Students of all ages will always be supported with wearing masks if they or their parents prefer (at any Traffic Light setting).
WHAT ARE YOUR HYGIENE PROTOCOLS?
- Tutors and students are required to sanitize as they enter our venues. Hand sanitizer will be provided by Pform.
- All touch-points at our venues will be cleaned & sanitized regularly by the Tutor.
- We will encourage all students to practice good hygiene such as washing hands and coughing/sneezing into your elbow before re-sanitizing hands.
HOW DO YOU MONITOR CONTACT TRACING?
- Everyone must sign in with the COVID-19 Tracer app at each of our venues.
- We have a comprehensive system with out booking set up where we can alert the government of contact tracing at the click of a button. Pform can provide real-time updated class lists to schools if required at any time.
- If you are a guest or trialler to the class, you must register online before attending a class. We will not allow any unenrolled or unregistered students into the premises.
- Under Red settings, 'Capacity Limit' rules must be followed. This means we must limit our gatherings to 100 people.
- There are no capacity limits under Orange and Green settings.
Please also continue to refer to this questionnaire prior to your weekly class.
If you answer YES to any question, make sure you complete the self-isolation requirement or get tested for COVID-19.
1) Have you personally been diagnosed with COVID-19?
2) Are you in contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
3) Are you displaying any symptoms of COVID-19?
4) Are you in contact with anyone that is displaying any symptoms of COVID-19?
What our clients
have to say
4.9 / 5 stars from 199+
You have set your area to Auckland. All content from now on will be relevant to Auckland.If this is not your relevant area, please use the above menu to navigate to the appropriate area.
Select your area and the classes, locations and content of each page will be relevant to your area.
Note: changing area will empty your cart.